Saturday, 24 August 2013

Review of Wild Water by Jan Ruth

Wild Water
Wild Water
This is the first of Jan's books I have read and I have to say I'm already looking forward to reading more.

The characters in Wild Water are so realistic you could imagine buying real estate off Jack, eating cakes and gossiping with Anna & Hill and wanting to smack some sense into Patsy. Jan's vivid descriptions of the locations help bring the story to life and reading Wild Water it's like the movie is playing in your head.

Wild Water is the story of over worked Real Estate Agent Jack Redman, who suddenly finds his idyllic life falling apart around him. Just when all seems to be lost bumping into his childhood sweetheart Anna things start to look up for Jack. But life is never that easy and this story will take you on the emotional rollercoaster of Jack's life.

Wild Water will have you holding your breath with anticipation of what will happen next, and sometimes wanting to give some characters a good "clip across the ear" - just like your own family.

I thoroughly enjoyed Wild Water and look forward to reading more of Jan Ruth's stories in the near future. While ultimately it is a love story - you wont be embarrassed to let your mum borrow it after you have finished.

I've already loaded by Kindle with Jan's other books Midnight Sky White Horizon
And her short stories The Long and the Short of It

No comments:

Post a Comment