Saturday, 15 February 2014

Autumn Reading Challenge 2014

I'm going to take part in the Aussie Readers Autumn Reading Challenge for 2014. I have to select 13 books to read from different subjects - to see the list check out the link to Goodreads below. I thought it would be a good way to help select books of my every growing TBR pile.

 https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1701959-autumn-reading-challenge---2014

As soon as I finalise my list I'll post it up. I'm looking forward to Autumn - I am so over this hot weather we have been having here in Australia. Although I guess I shouldn't complain given the crazy weather they have been having in the northern hemisphere lately.

I'm back at work now - great to get a whole new group of young readers in, although I did have one sad moment when I had to delete off one of our best readers who had changed schools - she had borrowed 255 books in the 2 years she was with us!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment