
If you haven't read the Cypress Hollow series this is a really great introduction and once you have read it - get a hold of the whole series and start reading because what are you waiting for???
I have read the series and loved how this gave a background into Eliza, who is the thread (pardon the pun!) of the whole series, and helps fill in the little gaps. Its also how the love story between Eliza and Joshua started which is just so sweet. And the way Rachael describes the little things in this story just bring it to life - I could totally picture the house as they were building it, all the little touches it was lovely.
I only have one thing negative to say - this is a Novella - I could of kept read a lot longer, I wanted to know more about Eliza and Joshua. I love this series and I hope there will be more.
The Cypress Hollow Series (these are the Australian Covers)

There is also the short story
And her Knitter's Book of Wisdom
Along with Rachel's heartfelt insight into her life so far

If you love Rural Romance, and a story with a heart (and some knitting as well) you will love Rachael Herron's series Cypress Hollow.
She has a new book coming out in March 2014 called Pack the Moon which is not part of this series but I am still looking forward to reading it.

You can find out more about Rachael, and her Knitting on her website http://yarnagogo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment