Friday, 11 October 2013

Holiday Reading

I just got back from a lovely holiday visiting my little "sister" in Samoa. We were trying to pack light so I "only" brought my kindle (I say "only" because it has over 300 books on it!) I did get some books read - most of which were actually using my kindle app on my phone & ipod!

I finally got a chance to read Mr Right and Other Mongrels by









Mr Right and Other Mongrels

This funny story of Allegra (Ally) Johnson, the lovely girl next door who runs a bookstore, enjoys lunch with friends, would rather read than watch TV and is afraid of dogs.

In sweeps Teddy Green, Australia’s hottest TV celebrity gardener - something oblivious Ally has no idea about)who rescues Ally from a "vicious" dog who has her bailed up in the back of a ute.

While her friends can't believe Ally's luck Ally can't help but think that Teddy is too good to be true and is not sure she should risk her heart.

This sweet story is set in Manley and Ally is totally the kind of girl I would be friends with (and probably spend a lot of time & money in her book shop!)Its a fast - fun read - perfect for a day (or night) on the beach.

I'm looking forward to tracking down her other books.

No comments:

Post a Comment